Welcome to the LITE side of life. Lite is a startup operating within Żabka Group that aims to shape the future of grocery shopping. Our q-commerce solutions are changing the way people think about grocery shopping. We have already launched successful q-commerce products such as JushApp and Delio. We are looking for a Growth Web Analyst to expand our marketing team.
- Implementation / optimization of Google Analytics, GTM and other marketing tools on the website and in the mobile application (set up, events implementation etc.),
- Performs analysis on web data: customer behaviour, sales etc. and identifies business opportunities and challenges using Looker & Google Data Studio - focusing on company & app performance,
- Measure the success of marketing and promotion campaign by defining and then monitoring KPIs,
- Collaborate with other teams including: product, data and dev team, assortment,
- Collaborate with external agencies.
We believe you should have:
- Very good working knowledge of Google Analytics (GA4 preferred), Google Tag Manager for mobile,
- 1+ years experience working in data related field supporting Marketing & eCommerce,
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and analytical tools like Power BI, Looker or similar,
- Experience in creating presentations and reports,
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking - you like to set and verify business hypotheses and test new solutions,
- Fluency in spoken and written Polish & English,
- Responsibility and sense of ownership,
- Experience in mobile applications & web data analytics is a must.
What We Offer?
- Salary: 8000-10000 PLN gross - preferably B2B;
- Opportunity to work in agile environment of q-commerce startup;
- Career development opportunities;
- Private health care & Multisport card;
- Necessary work tools;
- You can work remotely or from our Warsaw office.
Our Recruitment Process
- First of all our team will check your CV.
- If you have the right experience we will invite you to the first interview with our marketing team.
- The next step is a recruitment task.
- If all goes well - welcome on board!