Founded in 2021, we are a Polish startup operating within the Żabka Group. We operate in the e-commerce industry, which is one of the fastest-growing sectors globally.
So far, we have created two products in the Polish market. Jush, an app which allows you to order your favorite products and have them delivered in as little as 15 minutes from placing your order, and delio, available as an app and also in a browser version, an online supermarket with everything you need for yourself and your home. At Lite e-Commerce, we create cutting-edge technologies that will make your life easier.
We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer, who will become Lite’s hero or heroine in the mission of technological development of the world!🦸💙
- Provisioning and maintaining infrastructure on Google Cloud and other providers using Terraform IaC;
- Adding and improving Kubernetes configuration for the highest performance and availability of our services;
- Planning and creating CI/CD pipelines that automatically lint, test, build and deploy code to multiple environments;
- Automating processes that would otherwise have to be done manually, making our processes more efficient;
- Ensuring visibility into our apps and infrastructure by improving our monitoring stack;
- Researching ways to improve our current processes, pipelines and infrastructure;
- Taking part in various challenging projects during both the development and maintenance phases.
✅ Must Have:
- Extensive experience in a similar position;
- Good Linux knowledge & experience;
- Solid knowledge of the basic protocols: DNS, SSH, TCP/IP, HTTP etc.;
- Above average networking knowledge;
- Extensive experience working with infrastructure hosted on the cloud;
- Good Terraform knowledge and experience, including best practices;
- Very good Docker knowledge;
- Lots of experience with deployment and maintenance of Kubernetes based services;;
- Programming or shell scripting skills - preferably bash, Python or Go;
- Experience working with Prometheus or another infrastructure monitoring tool;
- Experience working with databases, both SQL and noSQL variants;
- Git knowledge & practical experience;
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of message queues and the pub/sub pattern;
- CI/CD process planning & execution experience - preferably using GitLab CI;
- Command Polish and English.
💪Additionally, it would be great if you had:
- Knowledge & experience working with GitOps workflows;
- Monitoring apps & infrastructure using the Mimir+Grafana+Loki+Tempo stack;
- Experience working with REST and GraphQL APIs; - Knowledge of common deployment and architectural patterns;
- Experience with deploying Node.js based apps.
🎁 We provide:
- Salary depending on experience: 24 000 PLN - 30 000 PLN net.
- No fixed working hours (except calls and stand-up).
- 90% of the work is now feature and 10% of the work is maintenance/bug fixing.
- Work 100% remotely, with the option to visit us at our Warsaw office.
- B2B contract.
- Dynamic environment;
- Subsidised MultiSport card, Lux Med medical care, and Uniqa insurance.
- Opportunity to participate in an innovative project and transformation of the retail area in Poland.
- Equipment and tools necessary for work.
🙌 And besides:
- Working with experts from top grocery chains, e-commerce and technology companies 🌐
- Great and friendly atmosphere 🫂
- A helping hand in every situation 🤝💙
- No formal dress code 💼🚫
- New, cosy office in the very heart of Warsaw 📍🏢
Check out our recruitment process:
📩 You send us your CV, and we carefully review the documents you provide.
📲 If you meet our requirements, we will invite you to the first interview – a telephone conversation with Maja, our HR Generalist.
💻 In the next step you will have an online interview with Szymon, our Head of Infrastructure, and Gabriel, our DevOps Engineer.
👉The final step will be an online interview with Alex, our CTO.
🎉 If all goes well - welcome aboard Lite e-Commerce!
A póki co wpadnij na nasze media społecznościowe, aby poznać nas bliżej! 💙