Welcome to the LITE side of life. Lite is a startup operating within Żabka Group that aims to shape the future of grocery shopping. Our q-commerce solutions are changing the way people think about grocery shopping. We have already launched successful q-commerce products such as JushApp and Delio. We are looking for an Operations Manager, who will work closely with the Head of Dark stores to improve and supervise all dark store operations and processes.
Your tasks will include:
- Leading and executing new projects related to dark store operations;
- Analysing the existing operational flow, looking for & implementing new improvements;
- Being the owner of KPIs related to operational excellence;
- Managing relations with external partners;
- Working closely together with Operations Leads and other departments (incl. Commercial, IT, Business Intelligence, Logistics, Delivery) on the strategic decisions & projects related to dark stores operations.
- 1-3+ years of experience in Operations Management, Consulting, Investment Banking, High-growth startup, or in a similar high-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills in Polish & good written communication in English;
- Great analytical and advanced Excel skills;
- Strong hands-on approach;
- A proactive nature, confident with acute attention to detail;
- Creativity to develop new ideas;
- Being able to work independently as well as in a team;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & growing start-up environment;
- Experience in FMCG and warehouse management is a plus.
- An agreement that suits you;
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Opportunity to participate in an innovative project and transformation of the retail area in Poland;
- Teamwork with experts that gained their experience in top food chains, e-commerce, and technology companies;
- Development of skills in areas related to the e-commerce / q-commerce industry.