Founded in 2021, we are a Polish startup operating within the Żabka Group. We operate in the e-commerce industry, which is one of the fastest-growing sectors globally.
So far, we have created two products in the Polish market. Jush, an app which allows you to order your favorite products and have them delivered in as little as 15 minutes from placing your order, and delio, available as an app and also in a browser version, an online supermarket with everything you need for yourself and your home. At Lite e-Commerce, we create cutting-edge technologies that will make your life easier.
We are currently looking for a Senior Backend Developer, who will become Lite’s hero or heroine in the mission of technological development of the world!🦸💙
- Shape the future of our backend ecosystem by designing and implementing complex, scalable microservices using Node.js.
- Handle the exponentially growing traffic to our platform, ensuring system scalability and performance.
- Be a part of the new trend of q-commerce, applying your knowledge and experience in building large-scale, complex IT solutions.
- Optimize and automate processes wherever possible, always striving for efficiency and quality.
- Grow with the agile team – together tackling challenging problems with innovative solutions.
- Depending on company’s growth and your personal development, there may be opportunities for you to lead a specialized team.
✅ Must Have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in a similar position, with a background in backend development using Node.js.
- Proficiency in modern software development, including NodeJS, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Docker, and Git, along with expertise in TypeScript.
- Comfortable with microservice architecture, with a track record of designing and implementing services using this architecture.
- A solid understanding of the performance implications and scalability of code, with experience in ensuring the scalability and performance of large, complex systems.
- A commitment to writing high-quality tests with a focus on quality over quantity, following a TDD or BDD approach;
- A proactive approach to solving problems, taking ownership of issues and working towards solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, and eagerness to discuss and impact decisions, demonstrating and the capacity to work effectively in multifunctional teams.
- Comfortable with integrating different solutions, showing flexibility and adaptability.
- Not afraid of new technologies nor responsibilities, demonstrating a willingness to learn and adapt.
- Mastery of both written and spoken Polish and English is essential for effective communication within an international team setting.
🎁 We provide:
- Salary depending on experience: 24 000 PLN - 28 000 PLN net.
- No fixed working hours (except calls and stand-up).
- 90% of the work is now feature and 10% of the work is maintenance/bug fixing.
- Work 100% remotely, with the option to visit us at our Warsaw office.
- B2B contract.
- Dynamic environment;
- Subsidised MultiSport card, Lux Med medical care, and Uniqa insurance.
- Opportunity to participate in an innovative project and transformation of the retail area in Poland.
- Equipment and tools necessary for work.
🙌 And besides:
- Working with experts from top grocery chains, e-commerce and technology companies 🌐
- Great and friendly atmosphere 🫂
- A helping hand in every situation 🤝💙
- No formal dress code 💼🚫
- New, cosy office in the very heart of Warsaw 📍🏢
Check out our recruitment process:
📩 You send us your CV, and we carefully review the documents you provide.
📲 If you meet our requirements, we will invite you to the first interview – a telephone conversation with Maja, our HR Generalist.
💻 In the next step you will have an online interview with Kamil, our Head of Platform Engineering, and Pavlo, our Senior Backend Developer.
👉The final step will be an online interview with Alex, our CTO.
🎉 If all goes well - welcome aboard Lite e-Commerce!