Founded in 2021, we are a Polish startup operating within the Żabka Group. We operate in the e-commerce industry, which is one of the fastest-growing sectors globally.
So far, we have created two products in the Polish market. Jush, an app which allows you to order your favorite products and have them delivered in as little as 15 minutes from placing your order, and delio, available as an app and also in a browser version, an online supermarket with everything you need for yourself and your home. At Lite e-Commerce, we create cutting-edge technologies that will make your life easier.
We are currently looking for a Backend Developer, who will become Lite’s hero or heroine in the mission of technological development of the world!🦸💙
- Building and developing backend applications.
- Shape the future of our backend ecosystem by designing and deploying complex, scalable microservices using Node.js.
- Handle exponentially growing traffic on our platform, ensuring scalability and system performance.
- Be part of the new q-commerce trend by applying your knowledge and experience in building complex IT solutions at scale.
- Optimize and automate processes where possible, always striving for efficiency and quality.
- Thrive in an agile team, solving difficult problems and developing innovative solutions.
✅ Must Have:
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar position, with a background in backend development using Node.js.
- Experience with modern software development technologies: NodeJS, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Docker, Git, and Typescript.
- Dedication to writing high-quality tests with a focus on quality over quantity, following a TDD or BDD approach.
- A proactive problem-solving approach, taking ownership of issues and working towards solutions.
- Being communicative, collaborative, and capable of impacting decisions within multifunctional teams.
- Comfortable with integrating different solutions, showing flexibility and adaptability.
- Openness to new technologies and responsibilities, showcasing a willingness to learn and adapt.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Polish and English, necessary for effective communication in an international team environment.
🎁 We provide:
- Salary depending on experience: 20 000 PLN - 24 000 PLN net.
- No fixed working hours (except calls and stand-up).
- 90% of the work is now feature and 10% of the work is maintenance/bug fixing.
- Work 100% remotely, with the option to visit us at our Warsaw office.
- B2B contract.
- Dynamic environment.
- Subsidised MultiSport card, Lux Med medical care, and Uniqa insurance.
- Opportunity to participate in an innovative project and transformation of the retail area in Poland.
- Equipment and tools necessary for work.
🙌 And besides:
- Working with experts from top grocery chains, e-commerce and technology companies 🌐
- Great and friendly atmosphere 🫂
- A helping hand in every situation 🤝💙
- No formal dress code 💼🚫
- New, cosy office in the very heart of Warsaw 📍🏢
Check out our recruitment process:
📩 You send us your CV, and we carefully review the documents you provide.
📲 If you meet our requirements, we will invite you to the first interview – a telephone conversation with Maja, our HR Generalist.
💻 In the next step you will have an online interview with Kamil, our Head of Platform Engineering, and Pavlo, our Senior Backend Developer.
👉The final step will be an online interview with Alex, our CTO.
🎉 If all goes well – welcome aboard Lite e-Commerce!